Click each bar to open and close.
Will you be my regular doctor?
- New patients often ask “Will you be my regular doctor?” and the answer is “Yes!” Being “regular doctors” is what we do. We can be your constant when life throws you a health detour.
Will you accept my insurance?
- Greystone Family Medicine accepts most insurance plans and Medicare. Please contact our office prior to your visit to ensure your insurance plan is accepted. Our office staff is available to answer questions you may have regarding insurance and billing information.
- Please bring your insurance or Medicare card with you to your appointments. We will verify your coverage, so we can process your bill correctly.
- If your health plan has a copayment or you have a pre-payment requirement, please bring your payment with you. We accept cash, personal checks, VISA debit cards, American Express, Discover, MasterCard and VISA.
Should I make an appointment?
- Appointments are best, but if you have an urgent need, we will always try to work you in that day or the next.
- In order to choose a time that is most convenient for you, please call us as far in advance as possible to schedule your appointments.
- In order to properly identify you, to locate your medical record and to reserve the appropriate amount of time for your appointment, we will ask you for the following information at the time of scheduling your appointment:
- Full name
- Date of birth or Social Security number – This helps ensure that your medical information is not confused with someone who has a similar name.
- Reason for the appointment – Please be as specific as possible so that we can reserve the right amount of time for your visit.In order to properly identify you, to locate your medical record and to reserve the appropriate amount of time for your appointment, we will ask you for the following information at the time of scheduling your appointment:
- Whether you have a preferred or particular doctor/healthcare provider or if you can be seen by the first available appointment.
What if I need to cancel my appointment?
- If you cannot keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible. We realize that sometimes emergencies come up and your plans may change. However, giving us as much notice as possible helps us better serve you and our other patients. When you call, we will help you reschedule for another day and time.